addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Make:SF - the Bay Makers Message Board Arduino › Google ADK Developer Needed

Google ADK Developer Needed

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi,

I need help with developing a hack for Android ADK (Arduino Mega). I want to build a simple App which can control some I/O ports. I can do the hardware but need help on the Android App and Firmware side.

I have two ADK boards and if you are experienced with this and willing to put in some time for this, you time will be appropriately compensated for. Also If you already have hacked up something i am willing to buy it for a reasonable price.

Thanks
Saurabh