add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Make:SF - the Bay Makers Message Board Make:SF - the Bay Makers Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Make:SF South 4/24 @ TechShop SJ - RGB LED strip lig

Meetup details changed: Make:SF South 4/24 @ TechShop SJ - RGB LED strip lights (BYO Arduino)

San Jose, CA
Hello Makers!

We had a bit of a communications mixup and the day I actually reserved with TechShop is Tues. the 24th. I hope you can still attend this interesting workshop a week later than it was announced? Please update your attendance if necessary and write back and let me know if you can still come, thanks!

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: TechShop San Jose - Your DIY Workshop
300 South Second Street
San Jose, CA 95113

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.