In order to make the events more "hands on" we'll start having workshops at TechShop prior to the meetings. I'd do one in March, but I need more planning time... so please let me know what you'd be interested in.
(Rate each option on a scale of 1-10, where 10 is best)
Make:SF is an introduction to the Maker community. You can meet local makers, learn some new skills and grow from there.
Our meet up is here for you to:
- Meet other local Makers
- Build your making skills through mini-workshops
- Hear inspirational guest speakers
- Collaborate with engineers, makers, crafters, artists, etc.
- Get opinions or advice on project ideas and execution
- Discover more specific groups and events in the Bay Area
14,611 awesome people.
7,902 Tech Lovers
3,358 Active Networkers!
9,260 Data Scientists