The Manchester Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Welcome to 2012

Welcome to 2012

Josh M.
muldydoona
Sale, GB
Hi everyone,

We don't email often but just thought I would send out a greeting to all the new members. We have had far too many recently to respond to everyone personally. In fact I was just looking at the numbers and from 02/12/2011 until this morning we have had precisely 100 new people join, so welcome to you all, hope to see you at a film in the near future.

We are always on the lookout for new Monkeys if anyone is interested, don't freak out it's not some weird culty thing, basically a 'monkey' is simply someone who is happy to host a meetup every now and then and help spread the load, there are very few benefits except our thanks, access to an exclusive facebook group where we talk about... well nothing really, except who wants to host the next film (this does mean you get a say in what we see) and very occasionally we may have a monkey social but only because we are very tight-knit like brothers and sisters who were forced to share beds as children..

If it sounds like your sort of thing then let Mark or myself know.

Also let us know if you have any feedback about the group we are very laid back but if you have any suggestions or events they are film related that are coming up that you are interested in recommending go ahead, we will probably post it as an event but you will most likely be listed at the host ;)

Josh M

Beardy Monkey esq.