add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Manchester Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Black Sunday Film Festival

Black Sunday Film Festival

Josh M.
Sale, GB
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all know about the Black Sunday Film Festival, thanks to Matt Wilson for informing me about it.

This festival used to run in Manchester between 1989 and 1995 and has just started up again recently as a series of late night exclusive premiere screenings at Parrs Wood Cineworld.

The first film was The Cabin in the Woods which we saw more than a month before it's release date and was quite alot of fun.

It continues this Saturday 5th May at 11:30pm with the new martial arts film 'The Raid' which is meant to be pretty interesting. I'll be going along to the group to see The Avengers tomorrow so you can ask more about it then and I'm also heading off to see The Raid tomorrow night myself.

I'm not going to post these as meetups as it's being run very old school where you have to go an pick up your tickets prior to the events etc. but you can find out more and see future events from their facebook page.­

Hope to see some of you at the film tomorrow.

Josh 'Beardy Monkey'