addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anime Manga Addicts Message Board › Anime Quote Guessing

Anime Quote Guessing

A former member
Post #: 1,018
Try to guess the Anime where the quote came from. Then submit your own quote for others to guess. Dub and sub translations are both fair game. I'll start with:

"Do not underestimate the power of the Muffin!"
Derek
user 9346550
Ontario, CA
Post #: 436
Comic Party

http://www.veoh.com/b...­

Yeah,...I cheated & just googled, lol. tongue
Sandra T.
user 11431065
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
I have one.

"Your lives have ended. What you do with your new lives is entirely up to me. That's the way the cookie crumbles."

Note: The last sentence might have been changed but the meaning is the same ;D
Derek
user 9346550
Ontario, CA
Post #: 438
Lol. Since I just watched it the other day, I believe I can answer that without having to cheat. The answer: Gantz (sphere), in a displayed message to the Gantz team.
Sandra T.
user 11431065
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Haha, I figured this would be an easy one since they just showed it ;D
Jackie
Ziggy
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 4
"'What is life? Why do people live?'

Someone asked me that, and I beat him within an inch of his life."