Manhattan Porsche Stammtisch Message Board › Porsche servicing

Porsche servicing

A former member
Post #: 3
I was just curious if there are recommendations for servicing Porsches, aside from the dealer. More specifically, if anyone has had experience with Bay Diagnostic in Brooklyn?
user 9040031
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 8
[HI Jim, Wilson uses LYNMOOR motorsport in Long Island.
They are excellent. They did track support for the ALMS team Flying Lizard in the past and are specialized in Porsches.
While they are a race shop they of course have all knowledge of Street Cars and are more reasonable than the delarship. Also super nice people. They did a break flush, oil change and small things on my boxster in the past. Often they come to the track and do such things there while we are on a break. Really a great service.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Jim...

There are a number of great shops that advertise in our monthly magazine, the Porsche Post. Has anyone given you a copy? I'll be sure to bring one to the next meetup on the 1st of July.

You should consider joining the Metro New York Region of the Porsche Club of America!

Go to and select METRO NY REGION!!

Look forward to meeting you.