addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Santa Monica Law of Attraction & International Meetup Message Board › Special event & special pricing plus new meetup for next Tues, Feb 22nd, che

Special event & special pricing plus new meetup for next Tues, Feb 22nd, check out the details with Focus Bella productions!

Carrie G.
naturaldoctormom
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
First, http://www.meetup.com/manifest/events/16576196/­ Rich Bella, AKA Mr. Focus presents...Truth and New Media with coffee! I believe he's bringing musical/poetic inspiration as well!

Rich Bella's Personal Mission...

I am committed to ignite LOVE with true passion in the HEARTS of HUMANITY. This means a "By Any Means Necessary" approach to reaching as many human beings with acts of kindness. To reach the billions of lives around the globe, I have instituted plans using multi-media, the internet and organic relationships to build the foundation to expand on. I will continue to live a life "FOCUSED" on LOVE.

Next...

From our newest member, Daven... "We are contacting local business and entrepreneur group leaders with a very special invitation. Are there members in your group who would like to learn how to effectively use ‘Outsourcing’ to generate more leads, make money and save valuable time?

We have helped hundreds of companies make more money through learning how to outsource key marketing and business tasks, including internet marketing, social media and more.

When you and your group members attend ‘Outsource Live!’, our 3-day summit, we will help you create an Outsourcing and Marketing blueprint for taking your business to the next level and creating the new wealth and freedom lifestyle you desire.

The event is usually $1997, but if your members go to:

www.OutsourceLiveNow.com/local­  and use this special code EARLY BIRD they can attend for ONLY $97, but they must use this code! (the code again is: EARLY BIRD )

In Loving Gratitude,

Carrie Gebbie, MS

http://ResidualIncomeCoach.com­