addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Santa Monica Law of Attraction & International Meetup Message Board › Another Law of Attraction/Abraham Hicks Group, which meets on Saturdays

Another Law of Attraction/Abraham Hicks Group, which meets on Saturdays

A former member
Hello law of attraction members!

Some of you have attended the Coffeetalks I've hosted in Marina del Rey in the past months, which have been held on Sundays. A big Thank You to Carrie Gebbie for hosting this site to make these meetings available. (http://www.meetup.com/manifest­)

Please note that I have recently taken over Rich Yaker's Abraham/Hicks discussion group, which meets on Saturdays (time and location to be determined), for those of you who have Saturdays free instead of Sundays. The link for that group is http://www.meetup.com/abrahamhicks-63/­, and you can weigh in on how the group will be focused by choosing the Discussion Board button after you become a member of that meetup site. The meetings there will continue to be FREE.

I hope to see you and your interested friends at both these discussion groups in the near future.

Wishing you smooth sailing into the Vortex!

Kryztal Kaztle, Event Organizer
Cheryl
user 3820627
Venice, CA
Post #: 1
I look forward to joining when you settle on a date/time. I have about 8-10 years of Abraham recordings, and I'm happy to give them to anyone who is interested in them. The early years are on cassette, the past 4-5 years are on CD. Please let folks know.