Greetings Marin House of Abraham Members!
This email contains important information about your membership in our group, and our new meeting reservation and payment policies moving forward. Please familiarize yourself with them and take whatever action is appropriate for you.Keeping Your Membership Active ?
Many of you have not visited our Meetup site for many months. Although active participation is not required, we do want to keep our membership list as current as possible. Therefore, if you have not visited our page at Meetup in the last 3 months, and you do not respond to this email or visit the site within the next 7 days, we will remove your name from membership. If you change your mind or miss the response deadline, you are always welcome to re-join us in the usual way by visiting our page at http://www.meetup.com/marin-abraham-hicks/
. Beginning April 1st, we will automatically remove from our roster anyone who has not visited the site in 3 months.How to RSVP for Meetings ?
* Please ONLY RSVP ?YES? for the meetings you plan to attend.
* If you are a ?Maybe? or ?No? we don?t need to know that, so just pretend those option buttons don?t exist.
* The only exception to this is if you are a pre-registered or committed member of an Artful Allowers Teleconference. In that case, we?d appreciate knowing in advance if you?ll be absent. Artful Allowers Telegroup Fees ?
Effective March 23, 2009, there is a new fee structure for Artful Allowers Teleconferences, as follows:
* Both groups are open to drop-in attendance for $20 per call anytime.
* Reservations must be prepaid through the Meetup site via Amazon Payments (you will be guided through this process when you RSVP).
* New participants ? Your first call is still free,
but you MUST make your reservation with me personally by emailing me directly at [address removed] (or click on the ?email me? link below my photo on the Meetup site). That is the only way a reservation payment can be waived.
* Drop-in participation includes a recording of the call you attended, which will be emailed to you within 12 hours after the group meeting. However, it does not include any private coaching or email support between group calls. Those perks are reserved for committed monthly members.
* No refunds of prepaid reservations will be given for no-shows, but you will still receive the call recording. In the event a meeting is cancelled by me, your reservation will be transferred to the next call at the time you originally reserved.
* Committed Artful Allowers Teleconference participation fees are as follows:
-- $45 per month drop-in membership
? includes 3 group calls and a recording of each call for you to review, but none of the other perks as described below. (You save $5 per call off the single drop-in price.)
-- $129 per month, month-to-month by Paypal subscription
? includes 3 group calls per month and a recording of every call in your time slot, PLUS one ?-hour private telephone coaching session with me per month, AND email support on request between group and private calls.
-- $109 per month, prepaid for 3 months
($327) ? includes all the features of the month-to-month program ? and you save $20 per month.Thursday Night Corte Madera Meeting Fees ?
Our Thursday night meetings at Sunrise Center in Corte Madera remain open to anyone ? however irregularly you join us ? for a requested $10 donation per meeting. No one is ever turned away for lack of funds, but if money is your issue, we encourage you to demonstrate your commitment to, belief in, and alignment with abundant flow by contributing at least a token amount that affirms, ?I know this will come back to me multiplied.? We also accept contributions of Abraham-Hicks media to our library and logistical support with setup and breakdown.
Thank you all for being part of our leading edge vortex of expanding well-being.
See you downstream!
Love and blessings,