"The Art of the Flower"
March/April Photo Challenge
This challenge is all about Flowers! Since spring has now sprung and flowers are everywhere, go out and capture your favorite flower image.
The rules of this competition are that the image needs to be taken between March 21st through April 30th closing at 10:00pm. This challenge is about expanding your opportunities, so please don't upload an archived image! Anything goes as long as it represents the aspect of a flower. It can be a macro or field of flowers, the choices are up to your imagination.
Upload images to this Album: "The Art of the Flower"
• After capturing your image, resize to approximately[masked] pix at 72dpi. OK to watermark.
• Click on link above and upload your image to the album.
• In the caption (or comment section), please describe your location, date and settings and anything special that you would like to include. Please only upload one image per person!
• On May 1st, come back and vote (only once) on your favorite image. Voting will close on Monday, May 5th at 10pm.
• Note, vote by leaving your vote comment under the photo, in the main comments section or sending me a direct email
Winner of this challenge will get their image posted on the main Meetup page during the next challenge. In addition, Shutterbug Novato will print the winning image and place it in the store at the completion of the challenge. Thanks to Shutterbug for their support!
The image with most votes wins the challenge. BTW, you must vote in order for your image to win the challenge, even if your image may get the most votes. Anyone can vote, whether submitting an image or not.
Go out there and start shooting!
BTW, if this challenge ends up with limited participation, this will be the last one that I will do!