addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philadelphia & Delaware Valley Business Network Message Board › Seeking Motivated and Focused Future Business Partners

Seeking Motivated and Focused Future Business Partners

A former member
Post #: 25
My name is Donna James. I am a Independent 5LINX Representative in the Philadelphia area. I'm seeking focused and business minded business partners who have a desire to leverage their drive and determination to make residual and multiple streams of income. To hear more about this opportunity, please start with my website www.getlinkedamerica.com and click on "The 5LINX Opportunity. Afterwards, let's talk to set up an appointment to meet and discuss.

Donna James
Independent 5LINX Representative
321-202-5756
www.getlinkedamerica.com

5LINX - Your one stop shop for: Cellphone service, Satellite TV, Broadband Internet, Wireless Home Security, and Local/Long Distance with VOIP (voice over internet protocol)