align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Natural History Society of Maryland Message Board › Meetup details changed: Make Stink Bug Traps for Critterpalooza 2011

Meetup details changed: Make Stink Bug Traps for Critterpalooza 2011

This message board is read-only.

Kristine
user 7067710
Nottingham, MD
I've changed the date of this meetup in hopes to get more attendance. We would like to sell these traps at our Critterpalooza Event on October 15th, if we have enough help to get a decent # made. If we cannot get the help to make them, then we will have to scratch this feature at our event. Come get crafty and help the Natural History Society of MD!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/marylandnature/events/30324741/­

When: Saturday, October 8, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Natural History Society of MD
6908 Belair Road
Baltimore, MD 21206
410-882-5376

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.