addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Natural History Society of Maryland Message Board › Vernal Pool walks in other counties

Vernal Pool walks in other counties

This message board is read-only.

Kristine
user 7067710
Nottingham, MD
Hi All,

Many of you know that the herp hikes/vernal pool walks are one of our most popular events that we host during the year. This year, I wanted to have at least one vernal pool walk in each MD county - an ambitious task. Unfortunately we were not able to get enough leaders to host these events in their local areas.

If you are involved in the MARA project and/or have the experience and knowledge to host an event in your county, we would love for you to do so! Please contact me through meetup and we can coordinate something. I will need some background credentials/experience information from you before setting up the event. I have guidelines to suggest for the event and will help you advertise it on our Meetup.com site.

We are only as strong as our volunteers. So, please let me know if you can help accomplish this goal ASAP. The herps are coming out now!

Happy Herping,

Kristine