align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Make Music Mass Appeal : Guitarists Invade Union Square! Message Board › Mass Appeal Rehearsals Scheduled!

Mass Appeal Rehearsals Scheduled!

NYC Guitar S.
user 9513287
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello awesome rockers!

We have scheduled 2 official practice sessions in June, where our amazing teachers will help you go over the music!

Friday, June 10th at 6:30 - 8:00pm

Friday, June 17th at 6:30 - 8:00pm

They will take place at NYC Guitar School: 251 W 30th St (between 7th and 8th Ave), 11th floor

I'm still taking suggestions and input on which songs to play, and I will try to have an official song list by the end of the week, but you can RSVP now to reserve your spot in only 1 of the 2 sessions on the meetup page (each rehearsal is limited to 25 people)!

Also, if you want to schedule your own rehearsal, let me know and I can add it on our page as well!

I will keep you updated with more information is it comes along!

Rock!

Alicia