Make Music Mass Appeal : Guitarists Invade Union Square! Message Board › Playing for Change Day

Playing for Change Day

user 10606328
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 2
Hi, I was wondering if we could do this: This is a global event sponsored by the 1Love and the Playing for Change Foundation. I do not see any events scheduled for NYC, and I was wondering if it might be something we could do. Playing for Change is a non-profit that puts music and instruments into the hands of children all over the world. This is the third year they are having a Playing for Change Day. It's September 21st this year. Each year I've donated, but it would be nice to have a group jam. Is this possible? Here is the link to the website:http://playingforchan...­

Here is information from the PFC site: 1Love and Playing for Change Foundation have joined together to bring music into the lives of children, and affect positive social change. 1Love Playing for Change Day on September 21st, 2013 unites a global community through music, the universal language of mankind. Neighborhoods around the world will come together to celebrate and listen to musicians on stages, at festivals, street corners, and schools. Join thousands of people for this 3rd annual event and Make Way for the Positive Day!