MassMobile - Mobile Developers' Meetup Message Board › Objective-c iOS mobile apps developer (Salem, NH)
If you know someone that is good, please let me know.
My client is a technology company develops and manufactures next generation of glucose monitoring products to serve the diabetes market.
The company is looking to hire an exceptional Software Engineer, experienced with mobile applications for iOS. Less than A player will not be considered.
• Developing mobile applications for iOS.
• Engage in structuring and coordinating automated test systems and processes.
• Develop in-house tools where necessary to improve productivity and enhance third-party and public-domain tools for internal use.
• Document all work processes and procedures according to strict and extensive documentation guidelines.
• +4 years of Objective-C programming (primarily on iOS)
• +4 years of Object-oriented software design and development.
• Rapid development. This includes prototyping, debugging, testing, demonstrating, and transitioning to mature code.
• Good understanding of fundamentals of computer science and computer engineering.
• Deep knowledge of modern computer architecture, operating systems and of databases and data management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering (MS in one of these areas is preferred).
• Oral and written communication. Proper communication with team members and other collaborators is essential.
• Initiative. When the need arises, are you capable of taking initiative to solve a problem, help a colleague or improve a process? Can you keep your plate full without always expecting others to fill it for you?
Other Important Skills:
• A good grasp of mobile platform development in general. What are the risks, constraints, pitfalls, success criteria?
• Understanding of trends in web and mobile platform development.
• Agile development, including pair programming, design patterns, code refactoring.
• Webkit experience, including an understanding of the system model, usage patterns, etc.
• Relational database design, implementation and usage.
• Work in a team environment on a commercial product.
• C, C++, Java, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
• Perl and other utility scripting languages.
• Windows, Linux, Mac OS X environments.