addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MassMobile - Mobile Developers' Meetup Message Board › Seeking Mobile Software Consulting Clients

Seeking Mobile Software Consulting Clients

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi everybody,

I hope you had a great holiday! A new year hopefully means new customers and prosperity for all of us. If you are in the business of writing software programs for mobile devices (phones/tablets) or know somebody who might be, I'd like to introduce you to DRCWEB Consulting. We handle the business responsibilities so that software programmers can focus on developing the best apps possible. Some of these tasks include:

- Client/Project Management
- Meeting logistics (scheduling, conducting, documenting)
- Project scope management including goals, milestones, & deadlines
- Negotiations
- Basic software testing
- New client business development

My contact information and website link are below. If this is not appropriate for you, please pass this message onto ANYBODY you can think of who might be interested.

Once again, Happy New Year, and thanks!

Regards,

Doug

-----------------------------
Doug Cubell
DRCWEB Consulting
WWW.DRCWEB.NET