THURSDAY, NOV. 29TH- 6:30pm
Brookside Golf Club
"CREATING MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCTS"
Join product expert Amy Wenslow to learn the critical secrets to creating products, or services, that people and businesses love to buy.
- which 1 of 3 key factors 100% of investors said was most
important to their decision to invest
- what three questions you must answer well for retail buyers to
- how branding and packaging support, or destroy, your price &
- the single most important street smart thing you can do today
for your product.
Want feedback on your product? Bring your product and questions! This is one meeting you have to attend!
Lifetime CEO Space member Amy Wenslow, CEO of Products To Profits, Inc., has been called "the Secret Weapon" of retail product launches with connections into top retail chains totaling over 42,000 stores, QVC and the top three most successful direct response companies.
Products To Profits focuses on developing consumer products & ideas to gain buyer attention with outstanding packaging & strong profit margins. By positioning products to give retail buyers and consumers exactly what they need before a new product is ever shown, Products To Profits positions inventors to make the most money possible from the thrill and joy of the creative process.
Amy is a highly sought out speaker for large tradeshows like the International Housewares Show and the National Hardware Show. At the May 2011 National Hardware Show she shared the stage with Dave Kappos, Under Secretary of the United States Patent and Trademark Office and AJ Kubani, CEO of Telebrands. Amy is also a keynote speaker for the United States Patent and Trademark Office on making money from ideas.
Amy is going to share specific actions for you to have a successful product launch.
Bring your product and questions! This is one meeting you have to attend.
Here are a few highlights from Amy's extensive product background:
- Over 21 years experience in product development / management for consumer goods
- Has done business in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, the Czech Republic, Canada, USA.
- Lead developer on Beverly Hills Gold (QVC) for 3 years. Retail sales were just under $300 million dollars during that time. Product was average of $19.99 ea.
- Wal-Mart placed a product launch order valued at $1,785,435.00 in 2006.
- Michael's sold over $2.5 million dollars retail on one product line in 2007. Retail price was $3.99 each.
- Managed sales teams of up to 24 people.
THE BROOKSIDE GOLF CLUB
1133 Rosemont Avenue.Pasadena, CA 91103
6:30 PM-NETWORKING, 7:00 PM- PREVIEW MEETING
RSVP CHIMENE HOLMES[masked]