addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Math Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Second Half of the Cubic and Complex Numbers

Meetup Cancelled: Second Half of the Cubic and Complex Numbers

Nile
user 10196555
Los Altos, CA
My apologies, but I left the whiteboard at Cafe Allegro two weeks ago. I am going there tomorrow to see if I can retrieve it. If not, I will order a new one.

We'll reschedule the second Half of the Cubic and Complex Numbers for another time.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.