We will be doing hands-on Social Media Training at our January meeting at the Melbourne Area Association of Realtors' computer lab. We will cover online activist basics and dig into tools to improve communications. Cost is $10 per person.
Please come early and bring user ids and passwords for whatever social networks you are currently using. This will be live, hands on training using your social media accounts. Some of the things we will cover include:
- Key terms to understand
- Which online Social Media Networks are best for activists
- What the differences are in the Social Networks
- How to set your Social Media profile pages
- The best conversation starters
- When and how to update your online profiles and with what information
- Step by step instructions for building your profile pages online
- Tools to help manage your online presence
Our last class was completely sold out, so it is important you register early to be guaranteed a seat! Click here to register now! On site registration opens at 5:30.