Speaker: Alexander Schmitz
Topic: Optimizing performance on mobile
So I've set this up for Monday, March 10. Pizza (Ottos) and beer shall arrive around six, with talks beginning at 6:30.
It's been a long time since we've managed to get together and talk about the Wonderful World of Web Dev. I propose we get this meetup up and running again. Portland Webworks has agreed to host and provide the much desired pizza. I was thinking we could schedule this for some time in early March. Which days would be best for everyone?
If anyone has anything they would be willing to give a talk about or would like learn more about, comment below!
• Version Control
• responsive development
• mobile frameworks
• jQuery Stuff (UI, Mobile, general)
• Prototyping for Customers
People Willing to Talk (for this or future talks):
• Alexander Schmitz (jQuery Stuff)
• Justin Steele (SSL For Everyone)
• Brent Danley (Sass, version control, responsive development)
• Sarah (Responsive Best Practices/Mobile First)
• Elliot Murphy (version control, deployment, getting a prototype ready for real customers)
Russ Jones (JS Stuff)