addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Maine Web Developer Group Message Board › Anyone willing to present Angular this month?

Anyone willing to present Angular this month?

Dan P.
user 37359112
Portsmouth, NH
Russ has agreed to present about Ember.js this month, but I think we have time for a presentation on Angular if anyone is willing/able.
If no one's able to present about Angular then there would be time for one or two lightning talks (10-15 mins long) on other topics.  A lightning talk could be about a project that you're working on or a piece of tech that you find interesting.
Give me a shout if you're interested and I'll update this month's meetup summary with a description of the talks!
I'm also looking for presenters for next month as well!
-drp