Atlanta MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node) Developers Message Board › Looking for a MEAN moonlighter

Looking for a MEAN moonlighter

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all,

I've just found this group and am furiously trying to rearrange my schedule to attend the Wednesday meeting in a few days!

In the meantime - I am a freelance consultant working on behalf of a client who is in immediate need of some internal, quick turn around webapps. These apps are well-defined-in-scope applications with a strong potential for long term enhance/fix relationship. They don't rise to the level of serious day-job work, but would be a great night/weekend project for someone who is looking for that kind of thing. The client is a profitable, established, growing small business in the computer security field.

Although the exact nature of the work is confidential until our engagement, they are roughly described as follows:
1. An analyst interface for data exploration of simple structured data
2. A portal for retrieval of data feeds (with hierarchical permissions, api, etc.)
3. A "notebook" type app for analysts to keep track of discovered data in structured and non-structured ways.

All three would be MEAN type applications, although the priority is MeaN. You would have a free hand in implementation and be working from a real PR/FR document. Only number three is CRUD - the other two are read only/exploration. Numbers one and two have their data supplied into Mongo by a separate engine.

If you're interested, please let me know - as I said I will try to make it to the Wednesday meet up. You don't need to be a rockstar, only a desire to produce quality work. The front end will be bootstrap based and will be supplied to you during development (or you can knock that out, too!)

Thanks for considering, and hope to see you soon
Clayton