100 Frost Street, Brooklyn, NY
$125 for two hours of demo, lecture, and eats. We'll need a minimum of 18 people and a max of 22. Stay tuned for paypal info. thx!
- 2 hours total in our downstairs private kitchen lab
- Tom Mylan, head butcher of Meat Hook as the chef instructor & an asst
- Includes a snack platter (Meat Hook meats and cheeses) and 2 beers per person for when you arrive
- A 1.5 hour lecture and demo by Tom, which will include tastes of 2 meat dishes.
- 18 students minimum, 22 students max
- The lecture would cover: about the Meat Hook, meat sourcing, the difference between cooking grass-fed and pastured meats, and the best methods for cooking different cuts of meats.
The fee would amount to $125 per student with a minimum of 18 people in a session. That would include the class fee, gratuity and tax. We require a 50% deposit and signed contract to book the event, and the event must be paid in full 2 weeks prior. A few open dates for March and April are: 3/25, 4/1, 4/16, and 4/23 (though I'll ultimately have to confirm with Tom's schedule). We can begin at 6:30 or 7pm.