addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Free Tai Chi Class

Free Tai Chi Class

marc
marck
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 48
I am offering a Free Tai Chi class in Rockville / Bethesda area on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 8pm.

You can check out www.freewebs(dotcom)/taichiforfree for more info. or email me at taichiforfree(at)yahoo(dot)com.

The class will be held at the Saint Mark Presbyterian Church, located on Old Georgetown Road between the 270 spur and Tuckerman Lane.

Just let me know if you would like to attend.

Marc
202-368-0760