addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday July 8th

Sunday July 8th

A former member
Post #: 157
On July 8th at 5:00 PST I will be interviewing David Wilcock, who professes to be the incarnate of Edgar Cayce on Law of Attraction Talk Radio. David will be giving scientific information on why there is a shift of consciousness to be eminent in the year 2012. To find out more about David Wilcox you can go to his website at

This is also an interesting show for I have been selected as a finalist in the co-host contest. If you would like me to be the permanent co-host you can vote for me after the show. If I win this gives the members of the Gathering Project now a voice over the airways. Where possibly if you are doing something related to the Law of Attraction I suppose I could find a way to talk about you.

With us already having our own website at where I list what you do so that I can promote you, this would just be another way to let people know about you. Remember this is about us as a group of light minded people that want to empower others, and to impact the planet in a positive way. If you have not joined the Gathering Project website please do so it is all free. Wishing you all a happy and safe 4th of July.

To tune in on July 8th 2007 at 5:00 pm PST and 8:00 pm EST go to