The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Who would like to become the main organizer of the Washington DC Meditation

Who would like to become the main organizer of the Washington DC Meditation Meetup group?

Laura
user 6627852
Washington, DC
Dear meditators,

Since 2008 I've been the main organizer of our group, and organized over 60 meetups. It is one of the most joyful and meaningful experience to meet amazing people, and to share spiritual gifts, and spiritual development tools along the way.

Soon I will become a mother, and my responsibilities will be almost exclusively going toward motherhood. It is time to pass on many social activities, and being the organizer of our meditation meetup is one of them.

Please e-mail me at laura@yourlightwithin.com if you are interested to take on this wonderful role. It requires some time and attention, and especially, a true and pure loving dedication to the spiritual development of anyone who will ever show up. As a leader, you have to always show up :) and give it all.

Soon meetup.com will send me a message asking me if I want to continue or to step down. That will be the time when I can designate someone else from the group to the the organizer.
If nobody would offer to become the organizer, the group will dissolve.

Knowing what a tremendous positive impact our group have had on so many people along the years, my desire is to know that "the show will go on".
I would love to still be part of the meetup, for the time when I will be able to attend in any capacity.

Thank you for your dedication to your meditation practice - the base for any spiritual development.
Laura
www.yourlightwithin.com