The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › I Introduce Myself

I Introduce Myself

Hugh
user 13574567
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Dear friends,
We all know its not easy to quiet an active mind.  But, among the many approaches, I like those where we reach for a feeling of well-being.  This can come by our listening to a steady, rhythmic beat -- and remaining focused on that, even as our minds tend to wander.   And there are other ways.  I invite you to practice the techniques we may employ when our minds wander; to tune into our inner world where there is a gentle feeling of well-being; and then stay there for awhile, cultivating a feeling that is warm and inviting.

Hi.  I am Hugh O'Neale, new Organizer of Washington DC Meditation Meetup.  In the next days I will update my profile so you get to know my background in this practice of meditation.  I will also be communicating with Co-Organizers and inviting you to our next events.  I wish you all the best, and thank you for expressing your interest in meditation with Washington DC Meditation Meetup group.

Warm regards.