The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Pramoda
user 4651233
Reston, VA
Post #: 16
In This Issue

Health and Happiness Workshop with Sri Sri

The Health and Happiness Workshop is a comprehensive 3-day training (2 hrs each day) in yoga, meditation, and breathing techniques; practical tools for achieving better health and well being in the modern world.

Its OPEN to all above age 18.

The workshop will be led personally by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

More info: http://us.artofliving...­

Courses for Children
Youth growing up today are faced with numerous challenges to having peace of mind. With everything from school violence, peer pressure, and the stresses of overachievement, it seems that the days of being a carefree youth are being replaced by increased need to perform and succeed in life.

Why not give a child in your life the ULTIMATE spring break experience?
Give them the tools to have better peace of mind, more energy and focus!
Give them Art of Living Youth Programs!

Here's what some of our YES! kids are saying:
"Taking this course has made me a happier person. It made me realize that I should not gossip or talk mean to anyone--they are a person too and do not deserve it. It has made me sleep better at night and focus more during the day.

I feel more down to earth and peaceful. I'm sure this has made me more patient." -Adele, 17

"My experience in this course was great. Before I took this course, I did not know how to control my stress, anger and lack of sleep. After I took this course I realized it helped because I started doing my homework better and I started sleeping better at night. I learned a lot for my future stress and I learned how to control my nerves in my body. I loved my instructor, she was so calm and nice." -Nadia, 16

Sign your child up TODAY!!

Course Ages & Prices (includes meals):

YES! (14 - 18 years): $295

Art Excell (8 - 13 years): $295

Angels (3 - 7 years): $245

To register or for more info: http://us.artofliving...­

Email: bliss2008.children@us.artofliving.org

Quick Links
Art of Living Foundation

International Association for Human Values

His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Care for Children