addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Wednesday night Meditation at Dupont Circle

Wednesday night Meditation at Dupont Circle

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone, I joined this meditation group about 7 days ago and wanted to let everyone know that I teach the Surat Shabd Yoga form of meditation from the Sant Mat tradition, which is sometimes called Jyoti meditation and my current meditation class ends on Wednesday, April 30th. I rent this very nice space at St. Margaret's Episcopal Church at 1830 Connecticut Ave., NW, (Parish Hall Entrance) just a few blocks North of the Dupont Metro Station on Connecticut Ave.. I'm not starting another meditation class until mid August, so if anyone is interested in joining me for weekly meditation on Wednesday nights from 7pm-9pm, I will be there to meditate with you. You can contact me through our member's contact info or call me at 202-379-8294. I hope to meet all of you soon. Best Wishes. Raymond...