The Silicon Valley Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › SPECIAL MEDITATION EVENT Tonight: Heart Circle

SPECIAL MEDITATION EVENT Tonight: Heart Circle

Brett J.
user 2530843
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
The Heart Circle meditation creates a beautiful atmosphere that everyone in the group feels a flow of love as their hearts open to the experience of the divine within. This helps us to enjoy meditation as a natural flow rather than something difficult and brings the wonderful benefits of this ancient practice within our grasp.

Heres what past participants have said about the experience:

“A powerful heart opening experience with a large group of fellow meditators. It made me feel a happiness that I hadn't felt since I was a small child" -Clare

"The heart circle was beautiful and magical." -Clarissa”

"That was fantastic. I can't tell you. I was sent into a state of peace and calm. It was so welcome. Thank you for that experience." - Wendy McCure, architect, San Francisco 2010

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/meditation-200/events/16714810/­

When: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: San Jose Center for Spiritual Living
1195 Clark St
San Jose, CA 95125
408-294-1828

RSVP limit: 200 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats every week on Wednesday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.