addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mens Group Message Board › Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving

Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving

Stavro
user 9750739
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Greetings Men
Tantra Master Charles Muir, the acclaimed teacher of Tantra is back in NYC with another illuminating weekend introduction seminar teaching the transformative powers of Tantra
I personally have taken his class twice and I cannot overstate the value of this seminar’s impact on my success in my loving relationships.
My Friend Rashmi is organizing this event and her contact info is below.
Enclosed is her personal invitation to the classes.
Good luck and I hope you can attend.
Blessings,
Stavros

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­

Lovelies,
I am short on single men for this weekend’s seminar with dear Charles and Caroline Muir. Some remarkable, beautiful, loving women are gathering for it and I need your help in finding their male counter-parts, for gender-balance sake. Of course, more goddesses are always welcomed, so please don't discourage them from attending. Please, please, please ask your friends, share your stories/experience of the seminar, and I will be open to conversations about discounts and payment plans if that is a consideration. Hey, you graduates can attend for half price if repeating for the first time and then the prices keep going down with the number of times you re-take the seminar. And, the magnificence of the place in Hamilton Heights section of Harlem where we are hosting this seminar – oh my, it takes my breath away! It is a private home that used to be a church – it is enchanting and homey and with abundance of spiritually grounding energies – words can’t describe this love-nest and I can’t wait to experience the beauty of the seminar at this space – it will surely be divinely – yes, Divinely!!!
So here is the write-up – please share!
This seminar is a wonderful introduction to the transformative powers of Tantra. Whether you are a couple or a single, it will teach you how to use sexual energy for increased intimacy, spiritual connection, pleasure, harmony, renewal, and transformation. This weekend seminar is designed to explore our sexuality while peeling back layers of our conditioning in a safe environment. The sexual techniques have roots in the ancient Tantric knowledge and they are taught in the context of celebrating yourself, your partner, your love, and life itself. The core value making this seminar a resounding success over and over is: when passion, love, and consciousness join together, they transform sex into a profound and loving meditation overflowing with joy and intimacy.
Charles and Caroline use a down-to-earth, humorous, and candid approach to teaching the sexual arts while creating a safe environment for singles and couples. There is no nudity during the seminar.
You will learn how to be a conscious and masterful lover!
♥ Breathing in lovemaking ~ key to ecstasy
♥ Touching ~ 6 kinds of healing and erotic touch
♥ Tired of dating? Discover the skills to attract the Beloved
♥ Learn how your eyes, words, emotions, and vulnerability can take you to intimacy bliss!
♥ Freeing the female orgasm ~ it’s easy!
♥ 1,001 methods of exquisite pelvic movement
♥ Sexual awakening for men, the Secret that can quadruple the length and power of your orgasm
♥ Advanced lovemaking techniques you will use forever
♥ Female sacred spot massage ritual ~ step-by-step instructions to heal, awaken, and release unlimited energy
♥ Internal muscular exercises for increased energy and pleasure
♥ And so much more…
Tantra Master Charles Muir; the internationally acclaimed teacher and interpreter of Tantra is considered the originator and pioneer of the modern Tantra movement. In 1980 he originated the Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving® format, Sacred Spot Massage, and many other inventive experiential exercises that have henceforth become the cornerstones in the curriculum of most Tantra educators.
He is also the Founder and Director of Source School of Tantra Yoga (sourcetantra.com), has been teaching Yoga for over forty-seven years. He has authored several Tantra books, DVDs, White Tantra and Red Tantra CDs, and is currently working on several new books in his Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving® series. His revolutionary work has been featured in over hundreds of media articles, numerous television and radio appearances (most recently on Oprah radio), and two Hollywood movies (Bliss and The Best Ever). Charles is quoted in over a hundred books on Tantra, sexuality, Yoga, and relationship.
Caroline Muir began teaching with Charles in 1984. Married to Charles from 1987 to 2002, she continues to teach with him even after their divorce. Their thirty years of friendship continues to be the foundation of their relationship. This loving friendship is also an inspiration to others who change the form of their relationships, choose to keep the love, and let go of what no longer serves them.
Caroline is also the founder of Divine Feminine-Awakened Masculine Institute (a 501c3 nonprofit), an educational organization that brings nurturing, awakening, and healing modalities to men and women. Her latest book, Tantra Goddess: A Memoir of Sexual Awakening, is a memoir of her personal journey and was published this year to rave reviews.

When: June 8-10th,
Friday: 6:45-10:30pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10am-8pm

Where: 555 West 141st Street, NYC 10031

Cost: $495 per person. Payment plans available.

Facebook: https://www.facebook....­
Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­