add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Mens Group Message Board › The Irish Curse- Tuesday March 30

The Irish Curse- Tuesday March 30

A former member
Post #: 23
Hello men. I am seeing this show tonight with my male-only social group. We, so far, have one extra ticket. You can view the info here:­

It looks like a good laugh.

The Irish Curse
Size matters to Joseph Flaherty, Stephen Fitzgerald, Rick Baldwin and Kevin Shaunessy. This small group of Irish-Americans, all professionally successful New Yorkers, meet every Wednesday night in a Catholic church basement, at a self-help group for men with small penises. This allegedly Irish trait is the focus of their weekly whining and bitching as they feel this "shortcoming" has ruined their lives. From its blistering language to its brutally honest look at sex and body image, The Irish Curse is a revealing portrait of how men, and society, define masculinity.
A former member
Post #: 24
Hey Men

FYI, now that it's over, let me say that I enjoyed the show as a comedy and a drama. There were a lot of funny bits, especially in the first half, centering around the show's theme. The second half turned a bit darker and cut a little deeper.
While I think the idea that Irish men are cursed with small penises is hogwash I do think that falling short in that area is a metaphor for a general fear men have. For me, when I heard them talk about their penises I thought about my income.
I was glad I got to see it with a few good men and we could discuss it afterward. Check it out!