addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orlando Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › October 1st Newsletter

October 1st Newsletter

A former member
Post #: 117
You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to receive AEWP e-mails. To continue receiving our emails, please add to your address book today.

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.

Please do not reply to this email.

Instant Magick
The Burning Thymes
AEWP news October 1st 2008

feature article

Herb Blurb Lavendar.

Place Lavender sprigs under your pillow while thinking of your wish. Do this just prior to going to bed. In the morning, if you have dreamt of anything relating to your wish, it will come true. However, if you did not dream, or if they were unconnected with your wish, it will not manifest.

Read Online

FIRE AND ICE

Most of my life I have related to cold. I clearly remember a deep snow in louisiana in 1962 where the whole world changed into a magickal wonderland of crystal ice. Rolling in it, throwing snow balls and sliding on the ice in the drainage ditches. All the usual mud and dried grasses turned into things of beauty. Something in this resonated deeply within me. And I followed that call all my life. Anything to do with the Arctic circle and Cold, cultures and their religions. Inuit, Sami,Migratory Cultures such as the American Indians I have looked at with a passion. Some of the aspects are surprisingly similar. This had me change what I was looking at in latter years.

Read Online

SOUTHERN CONJURE TRADITION

Southern Conjure Tradition is a tradition unique to North America. It’s still practiced in Appalachian and Ozark Mountains. Unlike South American and Mexican traditions it is a combination of Celtic, African, and American Indian.
The tradition is usually associated with the Deep South: New Orleans, Savanna and bayou country but is also found in the Mid West and Southwest. It continues today as a verbal tradition usually passed one on one. It is a hybrid practice made up of the spiritual traditions of the oppressed. Africans were not the only slaves in America. In the 1700’s Scottish and Irish landowners were pressed into indentured service and immigration by enforced “land clearance” policies. Many of our European ancestors came to the America as slaves.

Read Online

MEETUP SUCCESS

Even the best meetup needs one very special ingredient--PEOPLE--without whom any meetup is bound to fail. We have been running meetup's in Orlando for a few years now and, at first, it looked like an uphill struggle, finding the right formula that would entice members to come out to play from all the competition of modern life and make it fun enough to have them return is a balancing act.

Learn more

THE TRUTH ABOUT VAMPIRES

Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight Series. Vampire: the Masquerade. History channel documentaries about “real vampires.” It seems literary vampires are more popular than ever, and there are more real vampires walking among us than most “normals” ever realized. They are coming out of the woodwork in greater numbers with every passing year

Read Online

SOUL SOLACE

As I’ve mentioned in earlier articles, my husband was a bit concerned about my faith and its affects on our son especially now that he has started school. I won’t lie, the first week or so was rough. He got his first behavior report after getting into a yelling match with a little girl who told him that he could not talk to animals. Big mistake. My son has been babbling away to animals since he first spoke. His first word was dog, after all.

Read Online

Subscribe today to receive AEWP invitations, The Burning Thymes news, Special Offers from Affiliates,

Forward this to a friend

If you no longer want to receive communications from AEWP, please opt-out.

Click here for our Privacy Policy.