The Orlando Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › February Newsletter

February Newsletter

A former member
Post #: 283
If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.

Instant Magick
The Burning Thymes

February 09

feature article

Christopher Penczak

As Imbolc arrives Christopher kindly allowed us to publish his house cleansing ritual article. At this time of year we still carry so much of the year past that can often burden us in our true path so at this time of year it is a great time to cleanse the negative from our homes, lives and relationships and start the new year afreshed.

Read Online

Parent, Parent thy Self

It has come to that time of the month again. Another thought provoking article from yours truly. As usual I wait until inspiration (see: deadline) moves me. The truth is that the subject of this article is something that I have been kicking around for several months now. It’s time we talk about behaving the way we try to teach our children to behave.

Read Online

Child of the Goddess!

It has taken 1/3 of my life, and ½ of my adult life, to accept the beliefs that make up my pagan path. Now, here I am, already a crone, who does not have a lifetime of certified experience and training, nor know hundreds of people in the pagan world. To the rest of the world, I am merely a woman of golden years, and therefore, perhaps invisible at times to those who are younger. In the mundane sense, I am of little consequence.

Read Online

New to Tarot!

Coming to the Tarot for the first time can be daunting to those who see the pack as another set of cards, the similarities mask the complexity that hides within this wonderful tool, both for magickal divination and psychological examination.

Read Online

AEWP news february 1st 2009
Meetup's for the month January

Our first meetup at Avalon (link), the metaphysical store owned and run by Miranda who kindly allowed us to use her meeting room after the shop closed, was much smaller than expected with only nine people in attendance but as the weather was so bad it didn't come as a particular shock. What we lacked in numbers we gained in enthusiasm and one of the best speakers who so graciously gives of her time to spread her knowledge.

Learn more

A Highland Blessing

From a journey that started so many years ago for me on the path of living the Craft, having seen so many turns of the wheel, some would raise eyebrows when I say this is my personal favorite time of the wheel turns.. The fall is a very spiritual uplifting time with the leaves turning the trees to fire and gold, but now is the time when the wheel is bringing us back to the light after the dark. The chill dark reminding us of the veil’s closeness, but we can see the light growing and the promise of spring. Feeling the change in the Crone’s influence on the world.

Read Online

Subscribe today to receive AEWP invitations, The Burning Thymes news, Special Offers from Affiliates,

Click here for our Privacy Policy.