The Orlando Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › URGENT FROM SANJU

URGENT FROM SANJU

A former member
Hello everyone,

This is Sanju, the Organizer. I am writing to let everyone know that I have called the park again to confirm for tomorrow's meetup. Everything is all set.

I have one request for tomorrow. Sometimes the cell phone reception in the park is not good as far as calling goes. Please text me to let me know you are here. Also, when you text me please make sure that the # you called or texted me from can be seen on my phone. If I miss the call or text and it comes up as Private, I cannot call or text you back. So please text me first. My cell phone # is 407-276-3401.

I look forward to seeing y'all at the meetup tomorrow afternoon. Again, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.. please DO NOT EMAIL ME VIA MEETUP. MEETUP IS NOT A REAL EMAIL SERVICE. I have had a lot of problems with members in my other groups deliberately not following this simple request. Please send me any correspondence to my PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS which is ssg4476@linuxmail.org

Have a good day. See you tomorrow! :)

Sincerely,

Sanju