addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Raja Yoga Meditation Group Message Board › Suggested meeting dates

Suggested meeting dates

Dina
Dinaben
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 1
Hello All,
Greetings of Peace.

Sister Ranjan and I would like some feedback on meetup dates June 28th and 29th for her to come to New Orleans for this first meetup.
She was originally planning to come in July as some of the meditation students who've taken several lessons are coming over to Dallas for a weekend to our meditation center to have a retreat of sorts on the weekend of the 21st of June!

If there is a good response, for the 28th and 29th, then we can make arrangements to come over on the above dates.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for a venue and is no to low cost, please do share! We've been having classes at the Uptown Therapeutic Center thanks to Georgia's help.

Looking forward to your responses,
Fernando
user 7240500
New Orleans, LA
Hello All:

I just registered to this group few days ag, So have not the pleasure to attend any of your meetings yet. Unfortunatelly, I will be on a business trip and will be back to states on June 29.

Im looking forward to participate on the next meeting.

God be with you all.

Fernando
A former member
Greetings all,

June 28-29 is good for me. I look forward to meeting Sister Rajan and all in the group. I appreciate the opportunity to learn from her and to deepen my spiritual awareness and practice with others.
Peace and Love,
Cheryl
June
user 7344235
New Orleans, LA
Hi Guys:

Iwill be traveling to the Dallas Retreat Ctr the previous weekend and will be out of town the weekend of 6/28. If theres enough interest from new attendees I would say yes to this weekend. We could continue the intermediate classes in July.

Peace,
June