Portland Mindfulness Meetup Group Message Board Mindful Events › Mindful Weekend - Email if interested

Mindful Weekend - Email if interested

TomC
user 7931343
Group Organizer
South Portland, ME
Greetings Mindful Portlanders,

We are looking into renting a house on Morse Mountain in Phippsburg for a mindful weekend this spring. Here's a link--check it out if you'd like.

The Eyrie House @ Morse Mountain

The weekend would include scheduled group meditations, discussions around mindfulness practice, and perhaps a book discussion which would be selected in advance. We would also have some time set aside for silence, as well as free time for people to read, walk, play games, do puzzles. Members would bring their own food and sign-up for cooking/clean-up duties.

This house is beautiful with more than 180 degree views of the ocean towards Portland south, to Pemaquid and islands north. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. And Sewall Beach is perhaps the most beautiful beach I have had the pleasure of walking. If you haven't had an emersion experience like this before, it is very powerful.

Cost would be approximately $75 per person, which would cover the cost of the rental plus a few expenses like paper products and linen cleaning, and we can accommodate up to 8 people. Payment in advance would be requested to reserve a place. If you're interested, please email me soon if you are interested in participating. If there are enough people, I will schedule a weekend based on people's availability in the next few weeks.

Best wishes,
Tom Cannon, meetup organizer