Announcing a new Meetup for NJ Meditation/Yoga/Reiki/Kunlun Nei gong/ Qi gong/ Zen Group!What
: Kunlun Nei Gong Seminar with Red Phoenix lineage transmission / Kunlun RetreatWhen
: Sunday, September 26,[masked]:00 AMPrice
: $100.00 per person (Pre register) $125 at door, Past attendees $50Where
171 Arlington Dr,
Fords, NJ 08863
See details and provide any questions / comments at: Kunlun Nei Gong 1 Seminar
Location: Central Jersey - Fords, NJ
Timings: 11-4 PM
Cost: $100 (Pre register) $125 at door
Anyone that has attended a previous Kunlun session with me, can attend for $50
1. Introduction to Kunlun Spontaneous Nei Gung (Level I)
with Lineage Kunlun transfer/transmission
This workshop includes:
~ Kunlun Neigong meditation
~Red Phoenix meditation with transfer
~Golden flower meditation
What, When, Where, Why and How do we locate, collect & store refine & circulate, and continually replenish this Universal Energy
~ Back to Wuji :: The Origin of Options ? the return to Creation
* Initiation Transmission - I will transmit a portion of my magnetic energy to everyone so that one can be activated and use their own energy from within.
In this nei gung method the dormant potential of the students body, mind and spirit are awakened. This method is also referred to as the "spontaneous bliss" practice and is the subject of Lama Dorje's first book
Kunlun Nei Gung is a rare form of Taoist breathing practice that has its origins in the 7th century. This practice was created by a Taoist nun while searching for self re-enlightenment in the Kunlun Mountains of China. This practice - the search for the secret - has both inner and outer meaning. It signifies the universal inside (microcosm) and universal outside (macrocosm) which through practice become one, revealing to the inspirant the "secret within the secret".
This treasure of re-enlightenment is composed of three basic levels of breathing. The first level opens the body's nervous system, which is comprised of 72,000 nerves or nadis. The result of this opening is the awakening of the golden dragon, or magnetic body.
The end result of Kunlun Spontaneous Nei Gung system is to awake the practitioner's magnetic potentials, the "bliss-body", the expression of the dormant potential of the mind, and to understand the one law that governs all matter, energy, and form.
This practice is not written in any form. It is an oral tradition and must be transferred from teacher to student by a "mind-to-mind" form of transmission. With years of Taoist, Tibetan, Zen, Yoga and Sikh traditions, I am try to improve techniques and make it more adaptable and use able for modern men and women.
This workshop series is designed for the novice through advanced practitioner to?
* Release blocks in the body
* Learn to do a practice that will awaken dormant abilities
* Experience joy, bliss, peace and happiness
* Detoxify, Improve blood circulation and release blockages
* Increase energy, develop balance, awareness and intuition
Introduction to the
* Creating & Maintaining your :: Foundation, Center, Balance, & Adaptable Tension (Gen, Zhong, He, Sung)
* The Eight Jin (Ba Jin) and their many diverse ways of applying their Sequences :: including stances, hand positions, body mechanics, and breath work
* Fundamentals of the 5 Elements Qigong (Five Elements Mao Shan)
? Muscle & Tendon Changing Qigong Classic known as Yi Jin Jing.
Yi Jin Jing has its origins at Shaolin Temple whereby DaMo taught the Monks a detailed 12 chapter routine designed to strengthen the muscles and tendons by graceful vigorous stretching and dynamic tension maneuvers, poses & positions ? including specific breathing patterns and vibrant mental imaging ?thereby cultivating vitality, endurance & a harmonious existence.
Please review the brief recommendations for class participation:
* Meditate the night before and if possible prepare yourself by eating fresh food and meditating everyday. Be aware and conserve your energy.
* Dress in loose comfortable clothing.
* Avoid wearing perfume, scents and essential oils.
* Drink plenty of fluids or water throughout the day of practice and avoid caffeine.
* Eat light breakfast, bring snacks and fruits.
* All practices are voluntary, participation is not required. If you have a health condition, consult with a physician before participation. If you are unable to stretch, there will be an option to sit and practice.
* Surrender and Smile, this facilitates proper flow of energy during the practice. Practice smiling and letting go.
* Try and come with an open heart, without any expectations. Our mind with its expectations creates barriers.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/meetandgrow/calendar/14574873/