addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago-land OpenStack Group Message Board › Next Tuesday, July 9th Meetup

Next Tuesday, July 9th Meetup

Margie C.
user 80826702
Chicago, IL
Hi all,
Just in case you didn't see Steve's message - the next OpenStack Meetup is on Tuesday, July 9th. I recently returned to Chicago after a couple years in Atlanta and am helping Steve out with logistics on the meeting.
We moved the meeting to the 9th because OpenStack's founder, Jonathan Bryce and Lauren Sell, Marketing Director will be in town coincidentally. This meeting will be a great opportunity to learn about OpenStack live from the source! We'll also be celebrating OpenStack's 3rd birthday with some pizza, beer and a cake.
Please email me if you have any questions. And although I'm on the marketing side, these meetings are still geared toward the tracks Steve's outlined on the tech side, but all are welcome to listen like I do.
These meetups sell out in San Fran and Boston. We have a talent gap we need to fill there are so many companies hiring for OpenStack developer skills - lots of opportunities for developers and technologists alike. I look forward to meeting you. Let's go Chicago!
See you there,
Margie Callard - margie@openstack.org