addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Angelo
user 9872289
London, GB

Dear friends I wish to remind that our meeting will be after the concert (approximately at 4 pm) at bar in front of the hall at level g. (see map linked above). I will show the logo of our group (see below) to be reconizable.

In case of difficulty to find us please call me (mob. phone number: 07789533926). Thank you for participation. It is possible to participate also only in the meeting without buying the concert ticket.
Happy new year to all!

Angelo