addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Classical Music & Opera Message Board › Your proposals

Your proposals

Angelo
user 9872289
London, GB
Dear Friends,

hoping that the present meetup could be enjoyable, after an inizial period of this group we wish to organise future meetups on regular basis.

So feel free to propose possible concerts or opera perfomances to attend.

I will post the meetup referring to the most recurent proposal.

What do you think?

Thank you very much!

Yours, Angelo
Richard
user 6993788
London, GB
Post #: 29
I certainly will. Thanks for getting the group up and running, Angelo!

Richard
Richard
user 6993788
London, GB
Post #: 30
As promised: two suggestions:-

Tristan und Isolde (29th June) Meistersinger (30th June) both on video at King's Place - only £9.50 each.

Also the Proms performance of Tippett's The Midsummer Marriage on 16 August.

I will be attending all of these and happy to host if you'd like to make meetups of them.

Richard
Angelo
user 9872289
London, GB
Post #: 4
Thank you very much Richard for your very good proposals!
We consider them for future meet up.
Feel free to do other proposals.
All the best. Angelo