addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Space Travelers Meetup On The Moon Message Board › Experiences On The Moon?

Experiences On The Moon?

A former member
Post #: 3
Is that a semi I see coming down the road from behind that mountain? Has anyone talked to Ben lately? confused

It was a horrible death! Peaces of Ben flew everywhere. Fortunately, now that my twin is gone, I can sell all his equipments! Who wants his solar power SLR that can take pictures at 60 frames per second? Better yet, you can have his collection of questionable crater lake magazines.

His evil twin,
Ben
A former member
Post #: 40
Greetings Evil Twin of Ben:
Orb1249 has just beamed a transport carrier to your ship......
place entire collection of crater lake magazines in pod and beam to us at the following location .......
12.456.7.ZoX111
Capt. SWillow
A former member
Post #: 42
begin transmission:
Greetings EvilTwin Ben . . . . . . .
Orb1249 awaiting transfer of crater lake magazines ...................
12.456.7.ZoX111
Confirm
Confirm
Confirm
Confirm
Confirm
Confirm