Space Travelers Meetup On The Moon Message Board › Have You Gotten Your Paperwork In Order?

Have You Gotten Your Paperwork In Order?

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA

Remember, you'll need to have the State Department issue you
a stamp for re-entry into our atmosphere, otherwise you may be
orbiting earth for a few weeks before getting back home.

Stored your extra rations?

Better bring along the space slippers too.

A former member
Post #: 274
Yeah... was it ever a pain. *sigh* My mind-zapper flashy-thing was on the fritz, so I ended up waiting in line for millenia. You know how it is.

Then, when I returned to my hovercraft, I found that the parking gestapo had towed it because the paint was too loud.

Luckily, the guy from the intergalactic tow yard was from my home planet, so I was able to get the fine reduced.

It'll all be worth it when we get to the moon and party down!
A former member
Post #: 38
I have no idea where the state department is located; is there even one here on my planet? I have heard tales from Zimwanka of a place where I might have some luck in getting a re-entry stamp. Wish me luck in my search for that!

Have ship cargo bay ready with extra food - I never ration, never! Which slippers would you suggest; anti gravity or subzero?
A former member
Post #: 276
You'll probably have a whole different set of regulations for a return trip to your point of origin.
Check the Intergalactic Travel Manual, Chapter 361, Section 23.3.6 to see whether it applies to your situation.

On eBay, you can probably find a good deal on a pair of slippers combining the two features.
That's where I got mine.

Best of luck!
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 925
I hear Ikea carries that stuff in stock now.

Man I love 'em!
They have everything!!!

A former member
Post #: 46
O key Do key
I have all my papers in order and found slippers on e-bay, very heavy, but cheep; they came with 5,000 FREE yellow and purple peeps, is that bad? Bogie's feathers are no longer shaking, but very ruffled (he hates peeps, especially the yellow). I tried putting the peeps in the rear loading bay, but they make navigation difficult due to their excessive peeping. Can we BBQ peeps at the crater? Do I need special permit for that too?
Capt. Willow
Sunnie
Meetupaholic
Temecula, CA
Post #: 1,406
Mmmm Peep smores... what a stellar idea!!
A former member
Post #: 1,968
I have some cocoa pods from the outer rim, I think. I'll bring those along for s'morepeepwiches.
You all are right- getting all the documents in order sure was a pain in the rear. Litterally! How many of you had to be immunized in order to get your intergallactic visa validated?

Serves me right for taking that trip to Zeta Orionis last winter.
What can you do, though? I don't want to spend weeks waiting for quarentine to pass- my moon cheese needs to be kept at a specific temperature, or it goes all gooshy!
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,066
I've just returned from Venus.

Picked up sort of Venusian infection and grew
three more toes!

Have to buy all new shoes now at the Venusian shoe store
in Tijuana, Mexico.
(seems to be the only place they stock them)
A former member
Post #: 6,732
Do the shoes come in a high-heeled version? I think that would show off your legs to best advantage.

Hmm