add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Space Travelers Meetup On The Moon Message Board › Have You Gotten Your Paperwork In Order?

Have You Gotten Your Paperwork In Order?

A former member
Post #: 99
Paperwork acquired from "other than state department". I hope they are valid for re-entry into your atmosphere. Bogie and purple peeps BBQ'd all yellow peeps, ate all 9000,00000,00000000,000 of them then pooped in nice space slippers I purchased on e-Bay - now what?
Capt. SWillow
Dan C.
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,114
Walmart has a booth with the right paperwork stamps.

See the man for further details. He's known as "The Greeter".
A former member
Post #: 1,410
A former member
Post #: 130
WalMart located - Greeter handed Bogie the Intergalactic Travel Manual. Unusually hard but did find Chapter 361, Section 23.3.6. Translated by remaining yellow peep - thanking Bogie for not cooking last yellow peep smile

Note: The Greeter seems to be a very old human with legs and feet that shuffle. Is this normal?
Dan C.
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,142
Quite normal.

These 'greeters' are formerly members of the
Moonwalkers Racing Team and each has run the Moon Marathon
several times in their old style spacesuits.

All that weightless running takes it's toll I guess, especially with those
old Soviet spandex spacesuits with the giant air tanks strapped on.
A former member
Post #: 133
Still needing to replace slippers Bogie and purple peep pooped in. The "Greeter" gave me his shuffle slippers but remaining purple peep pooped in them before the captain had chance to put them on.

Any help in locating slippers will be grateful. My feet are adjustable so any slipper that comes in size "one size fits all" will probably work best.

A former member
Post #: 71
eurika! found purrrrfect slippers at Tarjey; they did not have a "Greeter" and would not allow Bogie or purple peeps to enter facility. this place was hard to navigate especially in sector 38T44OY. found adjustable slippers and aquired a variety of shapes/colors for future meetings with Chusid.