Member Photo Delete
Delete the specified member photo
Only authorization parameters are needed. Authorized user must be the member owning the photo
Returns a HTTP 200 response if the delete was successful, 401 if unauthorized
Delete a member photo
curl -X DELETE https://api.meetup.com/2/member_photo/PHOTO_ID?key=API_KEY
Member Photo Upload
Uploads a photo to be associated with a Member
The request must be a POST of content-type multipart/form-data. The supplied photo will be added to the currently authenticated user's member profile. If authenticating with OAuth, no parameters in the multipart form data should be included in the signature base string.
- If true, this ensures a response will not be returned until the upload is accessible
- Set to "true" to have this photo become the member's main profile photo. Otherwise, it will become the main photo only when none other is selected. If the authenticated member does not already have a main profile photo set it will remain so.
- The photo, encoded as multipart/form-data. The maximum file size allowed is 10MB
- When set to true and main is set to true, this will replace all group profile photos matching the current photo with the provided replacement
- When set to true, this parameter will sync all of the group profile photos for the member with the provided photo_id
When successful, this method responds with a status of "201 Created" and a Location header with the uploaded photo's URL. The response body contains the following elements in JSON or XML. Upon receiving the response, some photos may not be immediately accessible. If this is desirable, use the "await" request parameter
Unique identifier of this photo
Link to the uploaded member photo (same as in the Location header).