Dance, Wine, Burlesque and Random Fun Message Board › Special price at the "Every Friday Night Ballroom/Latin/ Swing Dance&qu

Special price at the "Every Friday Night Ballroom/Latin/ Swing Dance" by the Manhattan Ballroom Society

Gene
GeneGrinnell
Group Organizer
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 79
Hi all,

Every Friday night from 7:30pm-11:pm the Manhattan Ballroom Society puts on a social dance at the St. Jean Baptiste Community Center which is at 76th and Lex in Manhattan. The first one hour of the dance is spent on a lesson which is on a different dance each week. The regular admission fee to these dances is $20.00 each but I have worked out a special Meetup Perk with them; just say that you are with one of "Gene, Gene the Dancing Machine's" Meetup groups and you can get in for $15.00. This perk is good through the rest of March and I'm sure that he will extend it if we make a good showing of support for them. I'm planning to attend each week so if you show up just ask them to point me out.

See you on the dance floor, Gene