addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dance, Wine, Burlesque and Random Fun Message Board › 150 dancers were at the Allegria Hotel last Monday night

150 dancers were at the Allegria Hotel last Monday night

Gene
GeneGrinnell
Group Organizer
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 112
Turn out was great for the party at the Allegria Hotel last Monday night and the place was on fire! The music was hard driving, the dancers were world class and the food was fantastic. I get excited just thinking about how much fun I had there and I can't wait until we get to do it all again this coming Monday and every Monday night after that! But wait, it get's even better, most of the time from here on out we get to do it in the Rooftop Lounge which is one of the most beautiful places to dance that I have ever seen!!!!