addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Jelly Message Board › Time lapse video of Melbourne Jelly June 4th

Time lapse video of Melbourne Jelly June 4th

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks to everyone who came along to Melbourne Jelly yesterday. We probably got to 30 people across the day. We even completed the day with BYO Friday drinks. Two time lapse videos were created of the day. The first with my iPhone using the iTimeLapse pro app is available to be viewed here http://www.youtube.co...­ while the second one will need a little more work but the effect should be much much better.

Productivity rating 8/10
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Michelle , thanks for hosting the Jelly yesterday, it was great! Hey, I can't see the videos, is the link correct? (I'm getting a "Unknown video" message). Cheers!
A former member
Post #: 2
Originally I had the wrong link but I think it should work now.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks! I think they're great, just saw the other one too.